Tasmanian Railways Tour in March

John Browning

This is forwarded on behalf of Chris Martin. I have placed a copy of the
brochure and booking form in the 'Files' section - "Tasmanian Rail Tour
March 2011"

John

Hi all,

We are not getting the numbers we had hoped for a Tasmanian Railways Tour in
March. The tour is being organized by the Tasmanian Association of Tourist
Railways and the Redwater Creek Railway and I wondered if there is anyone
that may be interested in participating or in forwarding the email to other
possible interested participants.

All the best for the New Year.

Regards

Chris Martin

President - Redwater Creek Steam and Heritage Society Inc

Web Address - http://www.redwater.org.au/

Office Address 127 Leith Road

Postal Address PO Box 49, Turners Beach, TAS 7315

Email chris@csetas.com.au

Ph 03 64 28 3994

Fax 03 64 28 3995

Mobile 0429 418 739