From: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au] On Behalf Of thirtyinchfan
Sent: Monday, 3 January 2011 5:03 PM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Wodonga - Cudgewa Railway

To bring this topic within the pervue of the LRRSA, the report into narrow gauge railways that resulted in the building of the four 2'6" gauge lines we are familiar with, proposed Tallangatta - Corryong as a possible route for a narrow gauge line, before the broad gauge line was build. That really would have been shades of Colorado with narrow gauge stock specials rumbling over those trestles and around those hills. It was also proposed to build a narrow gauge line south from Tallangatta into the Alps.

Michael

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au<mailto:LRRSA%40yahoogroups.com.au>, "lockeddrive" <lockeddrive@...> wrote:

Many thanks to all respondents for the info. received.

Cheers

Claus