From: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au] On Behalf Of Paul Dove
Sent: Friday, 31 December 2010 3:08 AM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [LRRSA] Ray Graf

This message from the Campbelltown Steam and Machinery Museum tonight. Ray will be greatly missed by all in the Light Railway circles.

It is my sad duty to inform you that Ray Graf was found deceased in his home earlier this evening. I will keep you informed of any service for Ray so that you may pay your respects.

A driving force of the raliways for many years, a very passionate light railways enthusiast and photographer, attended every rally since he joined the society, always willing to help friends, he will be sorley missed.

Regards to all,