Re: 50 years of LRRSA

Roderick Smith

I have added the last four of the Cheetham Geelong component of the Sat.1.3.69 tour.
* Photo 20: Lionel Rickard, Phil Rickard, ?, Barry Stewart? (the check jacket sleeve will be Frank Stamford)
* 21: The only one whom I can identify is Steve Martin, in the far distance. He became a long-serving sales officer.
* 24:
on the left ?, ?, David Hennell (standing), probably Andrew Hennell (obscured), probably Ralph Cleary (with camera), ?, ?.
on the right: Les Poole, ?, Steve Martin, ?, ?, possibly Phil Rickard, Frank Stamford ?, ?, ?, ?.
* 25: ?, Cheetham driver, ?, ?, ?, ?.

Regards,
Roderick B Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor