A comment on 50 years

Iain

Rod Smiths mention of Jack Mclean brought to my mind several occasions where
representatives of the Victorian Railways or V/line were sent off to delve
into Jacks wonderful collection of railway plans and diagrams to extract
information about their own railway which they had incautiously thrown out
years before as being non-essential!

As I recall Jack claimed his success as a navigator in the RAAF was because
when the aircraft got lost and followed the directions to find a railway and
follow it Jack usually knew which one it was, even in Canada.

Regards

Dr Iain Stuart

Partner

JCIS Consultants