From: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au] On Behalf Of Chris Stratton
Sent: Sunday, 19 December 2010 2:50 PM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [LRRSA] Light railways in Port Macquarie area

I'll be staying in Port Macquarie with the family next month and was
wondering if there are any light railway remains in the area worth looking
at. They would need to be easy to get to and not too far away. Bulahdelah
and Mayers Point would be too far away, but the Kendall area would be OK.

Regards,

Chris