Re: Fifty years of LRRSA - events and activities - Revision 2

Roderick Smith

I have added three more from the 'Bump in a bus' day, Sat.2.12.67 .

05: I am not sure what the structure is. Before I scanned, I thought that the man was John Buckland, but I never did meet John until the Lal Lal ironworks tour. I suspect that this photo shows a second Lionel (not Lionel Rickard).

08a, 12 people: ?, ?, Phil Rickard, Graham or Trevor Bentley?, possibly Peter Fraser (but I didn't think that he came on VLRRS tours), Lionel Rickard, Richard Dempster, Trevor Penn, David Hennell?, John Prideaux, Frank Stamford, Jeff Gardner?.

09 at Powelltown, eight people, none identifiable.

Regards,
Roderick B Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor