Re: Fifty years of LRRSA - events and activities - Revision 1

Roderick Smith

I have put up all six photos which are on the hard drive already. They are in a new Roderick Smith album. My existing photos are in thematic albums: Port Melbourne (not an LRRSA tour), and Lakes Entrance (one was taken during a tour, but isn't of sufficient significance to be considered for the book).
I don't know why I scanned them, as they weren't placed with LRRSA at the time.

I have lots more prints available, but not yet scanned. Slides will be slower.

Two more missed trips?
A West Warburton, including hiking up a zig zag.
A weekend based on Mansfield: Samaria plateau, and a tram off Howqua River.

In the rubicon 'tram' photo: AFAIK the face rhs is Murray (Felstead?). The eyes and nose lhs must be Andrew Hennell, so one of the pairs of glasses must be David Hennell.

Regards,
Roderick B Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor