From: oztrainz <jkgaraty@1earth.net>
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Sent: Sat, 4 December, 2010 10:23:12 AM
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Baugley Drewery Loco.

Hi Henrik,
There was a line drawing General Arrangement in "Cane Trains" about the sugar
Industry in Fiji. This book also had line drawings of a lot of the other
equipment that operated in Fiji. There may be line drawings or photos of similar
units in LR66 (australina Sugar) and LR77 (Fiji Sugar).

The ILRMS has a similar unit "Seymour".

http://www.ilrms.com.au/seymour.htm

and in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT6-2EZaqBo

I have taken a lot of detail photos of "Seymour" for a planned 7mm scale model.
I would be happy to put these up in an album for you if you wish.

Regards
John Garaty
Unanderra

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, "Henrik" <hdhj5862@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I am looking for some drawings for the above mentioned loco for a project. Does
anyone know where I can source a set? I have the Accucraft model and seen one in
the flesh at Woodford on a visit and now have the taste. I think it would make
an awesome 7 1/4" model!! :-)

Thanks

Henrik

Material posted on this group may be adapted by the editors of LRRSA publications for use in those publications, including Light Railways and the LRRSA web-site www.lrrsa.org.au

This group is for members who share common interests with the members of the LRRSA, but the contents of postings are those of their authors and opinions expressed do not necessarily conform with those of any LRRSA member nor of the LRRSA Council of Management"
Yahoo!7 Groups Links

--
Lynn Zelmer
Box 1414, Rockhampton QLD 4700 Australia