Re: Baugley Drewery Loco.

John Garaty

Hi Henrik,
There was a line drawing General Arrangement in "Cane Trains" about the sugar Industry in Fiji. This book also had line drawings of a lot of the other equipment that operated in Fiji. There may be line drawings or photos of similar units in LR66 (australina Sugar) and LR77 (Fiji Sugar).

The ILRMS has a similar unit "Seymour".

http://www.ilrms.com.au/seymour.htm

and in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT6-2EZaqBo

I have taken a lot of detail photos of "Seymour" for a planned 7mm scale model. I would be happy to put these up in an album for you if you wish.
Regards
John Garaty
Unanderra

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, "Henrik" <hdhj5862@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I am looking for some drawings for the above mentioned loco for a project. Does anyone know where I can source a set? I have the Accucraft model and seen one in the flesh at Woodford on a visit and now have the taste. I think it would make an awesome 7 1/4" model!! :-)

Thanks

Henrik