From: Henrik Dorbeck
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 4:16 PM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Baugley Drewery Loco.

David,

Thanks for your reply. The closest I can find is the Woodford Baugley. I was
there in March and quite impressed with it. So much so that I managed to find an
Accucraft model going spare. I had thought of looking at it in 7 1/4" gauge as a
model. Details I have found are as follows;
Wheel Arrangement: 0-6-0DM
• Built by EE Baguley Ltd, Burton-on-Trent, UK, for Railway,
Mine and Plantation Equipment Ltd, UK
• Weight:
• Build #: 3377 of 1953
• Horse Power: fitted with a 6LW Gardner Diesel Motor
Would love any additional details like a line drawing for a starter.

Thanks again

Henrik