From: David Halfpenny (y) <david.halfpenny@yahoo.co.uk>
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Sent: Thu, 2 December, 2010 3:12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Baugley Drewery Loco.

From: "Henrik" <hdhj5862@yahoo.com.au>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 1:57 AM
To: <LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au>
Subject: [LRRSA] Baugley Drewery Loco.

Hi Guys,

I am looking for some drawings for the above mentioned loco for a
project. Does anyone know where I can source a set? I have the Accucraft
model and seen one in the flesh at Woodford on a visit and now have the
taste. I think it would make an awesome 7 1/4" model!! :-)
Henrik

I've got a book about Baguley-Drewry.

They built large numbers of very varied locomotives.

Could you narrow down the search to a specific type please?
Pictures?

David 1/2d