Walhalla Centenary Photographs Required

John Dennis <jdennis@...>

Hi All,

I am writing my regular Narrow Gauge Downunder column on this amazing
event at Walhalla. I was there on the Sunday, in the wet, and my
photographs do not do justice to the day. Although I have made
arrangements with someone to supply some photos, they have not yet
arrived and the deadline is fast approaching.

Does anybody have any high quality photos they are prepared to supply
to me for the magazine, just in case those previously arranged don't
appear? I'm only looking for three or four photos, preferably spread
over both days., and as I said, as a backup.

Please reply off-line if you are able to help.

John Dennis jdennis@optusnet.com.au
Melbourne,Australia Home of the HOn30 Dutton Bay Tramway
and the Australian Narrow Gauge Web-Exhibition Gallery
Dutton Bay URL: http://members.optusnet.com.au/duttonbay
WebX http://members.optusnet.com.au/jdennis/ng_webex.html