EMB loco drawings

A C Lynn Zelmer

Thanks everyone who responded, both on and off line, I think that Steve has information (and potential further contacts) to make his 7/8" loco erection drawings... even if, like many of us, the model doesn't get built as soon as he would like.
:-)

Incidentally, my apologies if individuals didn't get a direct contact... yahoogroups seems to have had a hiccup at some point so that I didn't get some of the group messages via e-mail, and when I checked the web site one of the group messages I did get wasn't listed. Technology!

Happy modelling,
Lynn
--
Lynn Zelmer
Box 1414, Rockhampton QLD 4700 Australia