From: Neville Conder <nconder@internode.on.net>
Subject: [LRRSA] Kiama tramway
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Cc: LocoShed@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 13 November, 2010, 5:16

Afternoon all

Been visiting the local museum in Kiama today and have a query.

It had a list of locomotives that worked on the tramway and the time they were there. A interesting one was as follows: 1927, Gibson Battle, petrol electric Ex Avon Dam, built in April 1921.

I thought I knew a lot about the tramway but this a new one for me. Does anyone have any information on this loco. Did it actual work on the tramway.

Any information would be appreciated.

Neville