SMR/RVR- Help With A LRRSA Project

Brad Peadon PdOB <alcogoodwin@...>

Howdee everyone,
                         I am working on a project for the LRRSA website and am requiring photographs of each type of steam locomotive used on the South Maitland and Richmond Vale Railways (excepting the 10 class).

  Photos can be either in service or since preservation.
  Would prefer previously unpublished ones, but this may be almost impossible with some of the older locos.

  And just in case that wasn't enough to ask for.

  I am also on the search for the technical details of said locomotive types, although Brian Andrew's book did contain as such for some types.

  If anyone can please help, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Regards
Brad

*** Philippine Railway Historical Society ***
http://philippine-railways.blogspot.com
~~~ Manila Sunset Convenience Store ~~~
http://manila-sunset.blogspot.com

~ Welcome Home SMR 10 & 18 - Where You Both Belong ~