Longworth Tramway

coals_to_newcastle

I am currently trying to model the Longworth tramway @ Kendall (NSW) and I am seeking help.

I have read a number of good articles in Light Raiways, (eg no 131, Apr 1991), however I am wondering anybody can supply any additional information to the following questions:

i) What was the standard curve radius? A 3.5 chain curve is referred to, but a deviation was put in place. Other curves radius?
ii) What gradients applied, specific info? One article refers to gradients as steep as 1 in 25.
iii) Any details on passing loops - length and locations? A siding is referred to in one article at Tipperary, was this a loop or a dead end?
iv) Any track plans for mill at Kendall?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Peter