Re: Carriage on the move.

David in Avenel

What happened to the wagons from Moyhu that disappeared recently.

On 22 October 2010 08:49, Bill Hanks
<bhanks@...>wrote:

Does 2NU have bogies?
Bill.

From: LRRSA@... <LRRSA%40yahoogroups.com.au> [mailto:
LRRSA@... <LRRSA%40yahoogroups.com.au>] On Behalf Of Damien
Tinker
Sent: Thursday, 21 October 2010 8:49 PM
To: LRRSA@... <LRRSA%40yahoogroups.com.au>
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Carriage on the move.

I believe it is also "home again"
It was really interesting seeing it under the carport at cranbourne for so
long before returning back to Erica.

Sent from my iPhone

On 21/10/2010, at 5:35 PM, Marie and David Lowe <plateausedge@...<plateausedge%40yahoo.com.au>
<mailto:plateausedge%40yahoo.com.au <plateausedge%2540yahoo.com.au>>>
wrote:

2NU has arrived at Erica where it is proudly sitting on a short section
of track
in the yard of the old corner shop.
David.

________________________________
From: Damien Tinker <the_mini_junkyard@...<the_mini_junkyard%40live.com.au>
<mailto:the_mini_junkyard%40live.com.au<the_mini_junkyard%2540live.com.au>>>

To: "LRRSA@... <LRRSA%40yahoogroups.com.au><mailto:
LRRSA%40yahoogroups.com.au <LRRSA%2540yahoogroups.com.au>>" <
LRRSA@... <LRRSA%40yahoogroups.com.au><mailto:
LRRSA%40yahoogroups.com.au <LRRSA%2540yahoogroups.com.au>>>
Sent: Tue, 19 October, 2010 3:52:25 PM

It appears to be a guards van or louvered van. Im not sure. I didnt see
the
number this is what i was told by the owner.

Sent from my iPhone

On 20/10/2010, at 9:28 AM, Chris Stratton <gm4201@...<gm4201%40optusnet.com.au>
<mailto:gm4201%40optusnet.com.au <gm4201%2540optusnet.com.au>>> wrote:

Damien Tinker <the_mini_junkyard@...<the_mini_junkyard%40live.com.au>
<mailto:the_mini_junkyard%40live.com.au<the_mini_junkyard%2540live.com.au>>>
wrote:

Hey all
My friend jeff watson, stephen watson's son messaged me last night.
They
have the 2nu carriage at cranbourne. It is being relocated today to
erica. Im not sure if its on narre warren road at tge moment but no
doubt it will be on the highway sometime this morning. Ill message
when
im told its on its way.
Stephen is setting up the museum at Erica with railway heritage and
information.
Cheers
Damien
What is a 2nu carriage?