Re: Perry 0-6-2 general arraingment drawings wanted

Chris Stratton

Illawarra Light Railway at Albion Park also have one.
http://www.ilrms.com.au/tully6.htm

Regards,
Chris

womloc4@iinet.net.au <womloc4@iinet.net.au> wrote:

Hi,

The Lake Macquarie Light Railway on the NSW Central Coast
(www.lmlr.org.au) have
several Perrys. I believe they have obtained a set of makers drawings
for them.
Might be worth an enquiry to them as to where to obtain copies.

cheers,
Mike Bickford

On Fri Oct 22 8:15 , Bill Hanks <bhanks@railsignallingservices.com.au>
sent:

Scott,
I think there may be a GA available from LRRSA Sales. We have a number
of drawings
of locos and some rolling stock, but have no offered them for sale for
many years
due to lack of interest.
I shall have a look for you tonight and get back to you.
Regards,
Bill Hanks

From: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
[LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au','','','')">LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au] On
Behalf Of Scott
Arnell
Sent: Thursday, 21 October 2010 5:32 PM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [LRRSA] Perry 0-6-2 general arraingment drawings wanted

Hi all,
Just wandering if anyone out there would be able to assist me in
tracking down
some general arraingment drawings of a 2ft gauge perry 0-6-2 suger
loco?.
Building a 5" live steamer. Any help, greatly appreciated.
Scott.