Re: Perry 0-6-2 general arraingment drawings wanted

womloc4@iinet.net.au <womloc4@...>

Hi,

The Lake Macquarie Light Railway on the NSW Central Coast (www.lmlr.org.au) have
several Perrys. I believe they have obtained a set of makers drawings for them.
Might be worth an enquiry to them as to where to obtain copies.

cheers,
Mike Bickford

On Fri Oct 22 8:15 , Bill Hanks <bhanks@railsignallingservices.com.au> sent:

Scott,
I think there may be a GA available from LRRSA Sales. We have a number of drawings
of locos and some rolling stock, but have no offered them for sale for many years
due to lack of interest.
I shall have a look for you tonight and get back to you.
Regards,
Bill Hanks