Re: Carriage on the move.

Chris Stratton

Thanks. I know nothing about Victorian rolling stock, and very little about NSW rolling stock. Locomotives, particularly diesel, are my main interest.

Regards,
Chris

Bill Russell <bill.russell@...> wrote:

G'day All,

A NU van (sometimes mistakenly called a carriage) is a louvered box van
used on
the Victorian Narrow gauge railways. #3 along with 8, 10, 13 & 14) are
st Puffing Billy.
Regards,

Bill Russell

On 20 Oct 2010 at 9:28, Chris Stratton wrote:

Damien Tinker <the_mini_junkyard@...> wrote:

Hey all
My friend jeff watson, stephen watson's son messaged me last night.
They
have the 2nu carriage at cranbourne. It is being relocated today to
erica. Im not sure if its on narre warren road at tge moment but no
doubt it will be on the highway sometime this morning. Ill message
when
im told its on its way.
Stephen is setting up the museum at Erica with railway heritage and
information.
Cheers
Damien
What is a 2nu carriage?

Regards,
Chris

Material posted on this group may be adapted by the editors of LRRSA
publications for use in those publications, including Light Railways and
the LRRSA web-site www.lrrsa.org.au

This group is for members who share common interests with the members
of the LRRSA, but the contents of postings are those of their authors
and opinions expressed do not necessarily conform with those of any
LRRSA member nor of the LRRSA Council of Management"
Yahoo!7 Groups Links