Re: Carriage on the move.

Bill Russell

G'day All,

A NU van (sometimes mistakenly called a carriage) is a louvered box van used on
the Victorian Narrow gauge railways. #3 along with 8, 10, 13 & 14) are st Puffing Billy.

Bill Russell

On 20 Oct 2010 at 9:28, Chris Stratton wrote:

Damien Tinker <the_mini_junkyard@...> wrote:

Hey all
My friend jeff watson, stephen watson's son messaged me last night. They
have the 2nu carriage at cranbourne. It is being relocated today to
erica. Im not sure if its on narre warren road at tge moment but no
doubt it will be on the highway sometime this morning. Ill message when
im told its on its way.
Stephen is setting up the museum at Erica with railway heritage and
What is a 2nu carriage?



Material posted on this group may be adapted by the editors of LRRSA publications for use in those publications, including Light Railways and the LRRSA web-site

This group is for members who share common interests with the members of the LRRSA, but the contents of postings are those of their authors and opinions expressed do not necessarily conform with those of any LRRSA member nor of the LRRSA Council of Management"
Yahoo!7 Groups Links

Join to automatically receive all group messages.