March 2011 narrow gauge industrial trip to trip to Sichuan (China)

John Browning

I am forwarding to the group details of an exciting trip to China in March
next year that some may be interested in.

I have previously participated in tours that John Raby was involved in as a
tour organiser and am confident that the tour would be congenial and well
run.

I would love to go, but from my perspective at this stage, I think I will be
trying to focus on my more central interests.

However, it is definitely past one minute to midnight as far as such
opportunities allow.

To read all the details and see what can be expected, go to
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~jraby/chinatour1.html

John