Re: AustLII and Railway Legislation

David in Avenel

Thanks Iain, I wondered if the first two files listed under "Katamatite" are
RTFs but when I right clicked it just repeated the error message.
Nevertheless as you cans ee my my reply to myself I managed to get the next
two files to open (which ARE labelled PDF) so I guess that I need to be
careful when getting info from this site.

On 15 September 2010 12:32, Iain Stuart <iain_stuart@...> wrote:

David,

I use AustLII quite a bit and I got on line a few minutes ago and was able
to download the PDF's of NSW legislation without trouble so I suppose I am
of little use to you.

The alternative would be to download the RTF versions and then PDF them.

I download the RTF version as often I need to put sections of legislation
in
my reports to discourage overenthuastic developers from breaking them!

Regards

Dr Iain Stuart

Partner

JCIS Consultants

ABN 15 673 291 522

PO Box 2397

Burwood North

NSW 2134

Ph/Fax (02) 9701 0191

(0413) 380116

<mailto:iain@... <iain%40jcis.net.au>> iain@...<iain%40jcis.net.au>

Our website is www.jcis.net.au

TICCIH Board member

see the TICCIH in Oz discussion group at

http://groups.google.com.au/group/ticcih-in-oz?hl=en

cheers
David in Avenel.