Web site hosting

Damien Tinker

Hi everyone
For the last three years I have been slowly working on my website roughly2foot6.com and the time has come to renew the domain. The issue I have is it's expensive hosting with the current server, about 140 for two years. Does anyone know of or have a provider I can continue to use my site with and if so how much?
I'd like to keep at it as it keeps me occupied and I enjoy doing it.
I'll need to pay for the domain name again and I only require about 25 meg of space.
Any suggestions would be great.
Regards
Damien
On 15/09/2010, at 7:30 AM, "John Browning" <ceo8@...> wrote:

The locomotive was in very poor condition and it is my understanding that no
buyer was found.

The conclusion from this is that it was sold for scrap when the site was
cleared as Graham Chapman's Murrumba Downs premises was sold for a shopping
centre development.

He is now at Narangba, a little further up the road.

John

logo

John Browning

PO Box 99