Re: Historical Acts of Parliment -railway construction

PH

Morning All,

I was told at a dinner last night that the standard gauge track between
Albury and Melbourne is out of service, and that no program is in place
for repair, and that buses are being used to transport passengers from
Albury to Melbourne.

Can this be true???

Philip Hammon
Managing Director