Re: Historical Acts of Parliment -railway construction

Eddie Oliver <eoliver@...>

David Langley wrote:
I am having great trouble getting this website to work. I keep getting to
the point of downloading a file and then it goes haywire. Things like Adobe
says "does not start with a %pdf" or something. Nothing opens. If I try and
"save to" it saves it as a browser document and I then find that freezes my
PC. Anyone else having any success, obviously you are Scott but not me.
I don't have any problems accessing it either with firefox at home or with IE and chrome at work. It is a highly reputable and reliable site.

Hi All,

While looking for railway information on the web, I found the following web
site:
http://www.austlii.edu.au