Re: Historical Acts of Parliment -railway construction

David in Avenel

I am having great trouble getting this website to work. I keep getting to
the point of downloading a file and then it goes haywire. Things like Adobe
says "does not start with a %pdf" or something. Nothing opens. If I try and
"save to" it saves it as a browser document and I then find that freezes my
PC. Anyone else having any success, obviously you are Scott but not me.

On 31 August 2010 21:43, gould_scott <sncs@...> wrote:

Hi All,

While looking for railway information on the web, I found the following web
site:
http://www.austlii.edu.au/

Which has acts authorising the construction of various Victorian railway
and tram lines.

Regards,

Scott

--