Re: Puffing Billy Spit Roast [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Frank Stamford

Hello all,

This train is now fully booked.

Thank you to all who have booked on it.

--- In LRRSA@..., "Frank" <frank.stamford@...> wrote:

This train, which is on Sunday 3 October, already has 50 bookings. Anyone thinking of booking should do so quickly as I expect it will reach capacity shortly. A leaflet and booking form was included with August "Light Railways".

Frank

--- In LRRSA@..., Bill Hanks <bhanks@> wrote:

G'day Rod,
It's a mixed train on either the 2 or 3rd of October.
There's a flyer in the latest LR.
Regards,
Bill Hanks