Re: AGM

chy_gwel_an_meneth <chy_gwel_an_meneth@...>

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, David Langley <seymourphotographics@...> wrote:

I see by the calendar that tonight is the AGM of this esteemed society. Both
Bob Whitehead and myself will be apologies due to circumstances beyond our
control i.e. we are not able to get to Melbourne today nor tonight.

--
Maree and David Langley
Seymour Photographics

Unfortunately, a number of our esteemed members will be missing tonight - Frank Stamford has just today stumbled into town from Norway and is somewhat discombobulated; Mike McCarthy is in South Africa and Peter Evans is in Ballarat (no doubt snowed in!)

cheers
Phil Rickard
Hon Secretary
Melbourne