Re: meeting in Melbourne

Frank Stamford

Yes.

Lindsay Walker will be giving a talk on Victorian 2ft 6in gauge railways, including Walhalla just after closure, Beech Forest, Puffing Billy "Young Sun" specials, and the Altona Explosives Reserve tramways.

At the usual place, Thursday 12 August, and preceded by the AGM.

On 10/08/2010, at 3:46, "Peterson, John J" <peterson.john.j@EDUMAIL.VIC.GOV.AU> wrote:

I haven't received Light Railways yet. Is there a Melbourne meeting this Thursday?

Cheers
John P