but couldn't work out to get the distances along my line. Perhaps I
should have read the help...

John

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:17:08 +1000, "Scott Clennett"
<scottclennett@...> wrote:

Sounds pretty good, but what is the address/link?
Scott Clennett

-----Original Message-----
From: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au] On
Behalf Of Stuart Thyer
Sent: Monday, 9 August 2010 9:18 AM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [LRRSA] Scribble maps

I was recently sent a link to a mapping website which, using googlemaps
as the basemap, allows you to draw over a map. You can scribble
freehand, use a variety of other shape and drawing tools, add markers or
even link to photos, You can also measure between points on the map,
either in a straight line or by using the freehand drawing tool.
John Dennis jdennis@...
Melbourne,Australia Home of the HOn30 Dutton Bay Tramway
and the Australian Narrow Gauge Web-Exhibition Gallery
Dutton Bay URL: http://members.optusnet.com.au/duttonbay
WebX http://members.optusnet.com.au/jdennis/ng_webex.html