Re: Another misplaced membership renewal payement

chy_gwel_an_meneth <chy_gwel_an_meneth@...>

Evening all,

Further to Frank's message - yes, we have stuffed up.

We have just completed an urgent manual check, comparing the Online renewals with the members'/mailing list. Fifteen members were identified as having renewed but as not receiving LR214 (and hence the reminder letter).

Records are being amended and LR214 is being despatched this weekend to all those who are waiting. LR 214 is a great issue with lots of varied articles and is a credit to the editors and authors concerned.

Please accept our apologies for our error and the inconvenience caused and thank you to the various members for bringing the matter to our attention.

kind regards

Phil Rickard
Hon Secretary, LRRSA Inc.