Re: Have you renewed your LRRSA subscription yet?

Bill Bolton

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 05:35:10 -0000, Frank wrote:

The August "Light Railways" is due to be packed later this
week, and posted by next Monday.

If you are one of members who has not yet renewed you will not be
in the mail-out.
As soon as I arrived back in the country, I renewed my LRRSA
membership on-line on July 4th and received an emailed Tax Invoice
(102851) confirming the payment, as well as the debit appearing on my
credit card statement dated July 7th.

Today, instead of the expected August copy of Light Railways, I
received a (circular) LRRSA letter in the post saying....

"Dear Valued Member...... but I note your membership has not
been renewed."

... so I am more than a little surprised, as well as very
disappointed.

What is going?

Cheers,

Bill