From: Frank
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 3:35 PM
Subject: [LRRSA] Have you renewed your LRRSA subscription yet?

The August "Light Railways" is due to be packed later this week, and posted by next Monday.

If you are one of members who has not yet renewed you will not be in the mail- out.

To ensure you get the magazine as soon as possible, and any specials we might come up with in the fiftieth anniversary year, please renew now.