NSW Meeting.

Brad Peadon PR-SIG <alcogoodwin@...>

Hi all,
        Thanks to Jeff and the rest of the NSW guys at tonights LRRSA meeting in Burwood.

  The entertainment was a terrific talk (with photos) of the Manns Creek Railroad in West Virginia. A very interesting system indeed, of which I am now curious to learn more.

  Anyway it was a great way to spend an evening, meet some faces behind the names and indeed some names behind faces I have actually seen many times over the years.

Cheers
Brad

** Philippine Railway Historical Society - LocoShed Australasia **
More Philippine railway guff than you can poke a jeepney at!
****** http://philippine-railways.blogspot.com/ ******
~~~ Oh LORDY NO - Yes I am now on that FACEBOOK thingie ~~~