From: Eddie Oliver <eoliver@...>
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Richmond Vale Railway
To: LRRSA@...
Date: Monday, 29 June, 2009, 8:09 AM

Brad Peadon PR-SIG wrote:

I certainly could go on for hours about old railway formations :-)

Then to start the hours, would you kindly advise whether there are any

traces to be found of the Denton Park colliery line, which seems

incredibly little known but ran north from a junction about half way

between Farley and Rutherford Jct? I have never found anything but I

suspect I was looking in the wrong places.

Interested in growing your business? Find out how with Yahoo! Search Marketing! Check it out at http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/en_SG/arp/internetmarketing.php?o=SG0147