Re: Ex-QR DH Sugar Mill Conversion Drawings

Brad Peadon RIHSPI-ANZ <alcogoodwin@...>

Hi Lynn,
            I will ask MrX. He got some from Bundy Foundry some years back from memory. Not sure if he knows where they are following two moves.
  Not sure what the prototype loco was though.
  Will get back to you ASAP.

BRad

** PHILIPPINE RAILWAY & TRANSPORTATION SIGs **

** AUSTRALIAN RAILWAY WEBSITES AND FORUMS **

New hub for all websites by the 'Philippine Railway SIG' and LocoShed'.

News - Photos - Forums - Updates - Preservation - Parties

~~ Now everything can be found all in the one place! ~~

****** http://philippine-railways.blogspot.com/ ******