How Did You Come To Join The LRRSA?

BLI BLI <alcogoodwin@...>

Howdee,
This is a question borne out of our recent lively debate on the group.

How did you come to join the LRRSA in the first place?

For me it occured around 1993-4 after a visit, not surprisingly, to Moreton Mill. It was the first time I ever saw sugarcane railways and started a yearly obsession with that mill for me.
At the time I was unaware of the LRRSA.
I sent some photos to a couple of magazines, including Continental Modeller in the UK. My friend Andrew, editor of CM, who told me about the association after I mentioned a lack of information on them.

I subsequently joined and have remained a member ever since.

Whats your story?

Cheers
Brad

** Railways & Industrial Heritage Society Phils Inc (Australian Chapter **
Preserving The Rich Railway History Of The Philippines.
We are urgently needing your help!
PHOTOS - STORIES - HISTORICAL ITEMS - MEMBERSHIP
****** http://anz.rihspi.org ******

Surf faster and smarter with Firefox 3! http://ph.downloads.yahoo.com/firefox/