Re: Title Photo.

Eddie Oliver <eoliver@...>

BLI BLI wrote:

Even though I moderate around 15 gorups I rarely go to the front page
for a look and could only imagine that those members who get their
posting via email (as opposed to the website) would rarely see it as
well. If I had not mentioned the new photo, I wonder what percentage
of members would know about it a week later. Truth is it would be
very few and mostly those who chose to read directly off the web.
Few people probably go there to read messages, but one needs to go there to see new entries into the Files and Photos sections. The extent to which such new entries arise is of course very different across groups.