From: Frank Stamford <frank.stamford@...>
Subject: [LRRSA] Banner photo for new LRRSA website
To: LRRSA@...
Date: Saturday, 14 February, 2009, 5:53 PM

The LRRSA is currently having a new website professionally developed.

It will have an on-line shopping facility built in, instead of the
present difficult-to- use separate shopping cart facility.

As part of the project there is the opportunity to change the banner
image at the top of the website.

If any one feels they have a suitable image or would be able to
produce a suitable image, please contact me offline.

We are looking for something in wide landscape format, with an image
that draws the eye to the right. The image should complement the
Society symbol - and since the Society symbol (the Climax locomotive)
looks to past history, the banner should emphasise the modern image,
hence a current Queensland sugar cane railway scene would seem to be
appropriate. However a montage of different scenes might work.

Bring your friends to the fun. Invite your friends from Hotmail, Gmail to Yahoo! Mail today! http://www.trueswitch.com/yahoo-ph