Re: Title Photo.

Eddie Oliver <eoliver@...>

Brad wrote:
Many groups change the photo every few days. Why not just display any good interesting photo that is offered, irrespective of topic, until
the
next good one comes along?>>>>
Dosen't do much to encourage member participation or draw out
photos that may otherwise not be put on here, but I am happy to take
that road if it is the majorities wish.
On the contrary, I suggest that is exactly what it would do, and certainly it does so on some other groups, because it increases the likelihood that a photo will indeed be seen - so that people can feel rewarded even if they are not likely to win a competition.