Re: Title Photo.

Eddie Oliver <eoliver@...>

Petan wrote:
The messages so far have mentioned the motive power in the cover picture.
But my interests and I assume so does the interest of many other light rail
fans, extends to include the rolling stock. Thus, for me, the intro page could easily have a nice shot of a log car
enroute to a mill or an internal sawmill's rail system's car loaded with
sawn timber or a Newington Armoury ammo car or even a sawmill traverser. I
know the loco people are in the majority but there is romance in both the
motive power and the cars drawn along obediently by the motive power.
Not to mention those of us who are basically interested in the railway and its operation, and don't have much interest in either the locomotives or the rolling stock.