From: Eddie Oliver <eoliver@...>
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Title Photo. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
To: LRRSA@...
Date: Friday, 13 February, 2009, 1:04 AM

I agree with Rod. It may be a most picturesque photo of a light railway,

but its connection with the bulk of the LRRSA's activities seems pretty

remote? However my assessment relates not to the format of the photo but

to the motive power itself, which seems not to have received much

attention by the LRRSA, nor to have been very common in the normal

geographical range thereof.

Rod Hutchinson wrote:

Thanks for the photo. I think the photo is a great shot, but a bit too
agricultural. It is not capturing the essence of Light Railways. This
probably because the motive power is in the front of the image (is at
the crossing point of Rule of Thirds), and the rails are almost covered
by the sugarcane.
Comments above are a reflection my first impression as I opened the Home
Page.
Regards
Rod Hutchinson

Adding more friends is quick and easy.</a><br>Import them over to Yahoo! Mail today! http://www.trueswitch.com/yahoo-ph