Re: Title Photo.

Petan

The messages so far have mentioned the motive power in the cover picture.
But my interests and I assume so does the interest of many other light rail
fans, extends to include the rolling stock.

Thus, for me, the intro page could easily have a nice shot of a log car
enroute to a mill or an internal sawmill's rail system's car loaded with
sawn timber or a Newington Armoury ammo car or even a sawmill traverser. I
know the loco people are in the majority but there is romance in both the
motive power and the cars drawn along obediently by the motive power.

Cheers
Peter C