From: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au] On Behalf
Of Brian Millar
Sent: Saturday, 14 February 2009 2:50 PM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Re: Marysville devastation

Frank,
My main concern is that currently the town proper isn't in the control of
the towns people, but more probably being controlled by some bureaucrat who
has little or no care for anything railway or historical, and is only
interested in getting brownie points for cleaning up the aftermath, that's
why if it was me I'd be making contact with someone in charge, just to make
sure nothing gets carted away, in looking at photos of the Days tractor, it
is mostly of steel construction so it should be possible to restore it
cosmetically, the log buggies would have burned leaving only the iron work,
but again they could be rebuilt with new timbers using the old iron work.
Cheers
Brian Millar
Qld. Aust.