From: "Frank Stamford" <frank.stamford@bigpond.com>
To: <LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au>
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 9:43 AM
Subject: [LRRSA] Re: Marysville devastation

Hello Brian,

I am sorry, but on this occasion I cannot agree with you.

Peter is much closer to this, I have worked with him for over twenty
years on the LRRSA Council, and I would completely trust his judgement
on knowing the appropriate time to take any action on this.

The human needs of the survivors of the Marysville devastation must
take priority now. The total loss of life in Marysville is not yet
known, but it is expected to be very high.

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, "Brian Millar" <rallim56@...> wrote:

Peter,
While no one wants to seem rude or not caring, sitting back may not
be a
good option as it is human nature to remove all things that remind
them of
something so heart rending and devastating, if I have my facts
right the
President and his wife of the Marysville Historical Society were on a
program on the ABC the other night and they did grab as much as they
could
from the museum, but I think in the end there car was destroyed, I'm
sure if
you were to contact them ASAP. it may give them and others in the
community
a little hope, a bit like a little light at the end of the tunnel,
to know
that out of devastation and ruin, comes re-building.
Cheers
Brian Millar
Qld. Aust.