Re: Marysville devastation

Peter Evans

I do have contacts in Marysville, and will wait for further news to come in
and for some of the rawness of the event to subside before investigating
further. I will then report back to the group.

The Marysville Historical Society had an excellent collection of photographs
and documents and I hope that has survived.

Cheers,

PeterE.

Peter Evans

Production Management, Corporate Writing and Heritage Services

0407 537 837

www.peterevans.com.au <http://www.peterevans.com.au/>

peter@peterevans.com.au

P please consider the environment before printing.
This electronic mail contains information that is privileged and
confidential, intended only for use of the individual(s) or entity named. If
you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, copying or use of the
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error please delete it immediately from your system and inform me by
return email and destroy the original message