Re: Title Photo.

alcogoodwin@yahoo.com.au <alcogoodwin@...>

It be Fiji (covered nearly every issue of LR). Regards Brad (on mobile-so short)

Frank Stamford wrote:
Hello Brad,
Personally I like the picture very much, and I think it encapsulates
the concept of a "light railway" beautifully.
But it doesn't look like Australia to me, probably Java I think - so
in the long term it is probably not the best photo for the header,
but I think you should leave it there for a while so people have a
chance to appreciate it.
In the long term a current era photo of Queensland sugar cane
operations might be the best option.
At 10:15 PM 12/02/2009, you wrote:
Hi all,
Been testing out a new OPTUS wireless thingamy and going through all
the various Yahoogroups.
Not sure how many people go to the front page of our group with any
regularity, however the photo and name on there was a little old and
awful looking, certainly not something that would attract huge
amounts of interest.

Anyway I have spent some time and updated the look of the main title
photo. Hopefully it meets the approval of the powers that be.

< http://au.groups. yahoo.com/ group/LRRSA/ > http://au.groups. yahoo.com/ group/LRRSA/

Best wishes
Brad

Bring your friends to the fun. Invite your friends from Hotmail, Gmail to Yahoo! Mail today! http://www.trueswitch.com/yahoo-ph