Re: Title Photo.

Alf Aiken

Interesting & different photo Brad.

Alf

--- In LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au, BLI BLI <alcogoodwin@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Been testing out a new OPTUS wireless thingamy and going
through all the various Yahoogroups.
Not sure how many people go to the front page of our group with
any regularity, however the photo and name on there was a little old
and awful looking, certainly not something that would attract huge
amounts of interest.

Anyway I have spent some time and updated the look of the main
title photo. Hopefully it meets the approval of the powers that be.

Best wishes
Brad

** Railways & Industrial Heritage Society Phils Inc (Australian
Chapter **
Preserving The Rich Railway History Of The Philippines.
We are urgently needing your help!
PHOTOS - STORIES - HISTORICAL ITEMS - MEMBERSHIP
****** http://anz.rihspi.org ******

Adding more friends is quick and
easy.</a><br>Import them over to Yahoo! Mail today!
http://www.trueswitch.com/yahoo-ph